All payments for advertising must be made in full before the campaign can begin. Furthermore, your submitted URL (advertising page) must comply fully with the following conditions:
1. PayPopUp.com does not accept ads or websites that contain, provide, or link to content that is not appropriate for viewing by a general viewing audience. The following are examples (including but not limited to) of the type of sites we will not deliver visitors to:
- Sites with pornography, adult content, sexual or erotic material or
sites that contain links to such content.
Sites containing or linking to software piracy or those that facilitate illegal or legally questionable activities such as pirating, hacking and
Sites containing or linking to any form of illegal activity (i.e.,
how to build a bomb, hacking, 'phreaking', etc.).
Sites with gratuitous displays of violence, obscene or vulgar
language, and abusive content or content which endorses or threatens
Sites promoting any type of hate-mongering (i.e., racial, political,
ethnic, religious, gender-based, sexuality-based or personal, etc.).
Sites that participate in or transmit inappropriate newsgroup
postings or unsolicited e-mail (spam).
Sites promoting any type of illegal substances or paraphernalia or activity sites with
illegal, false or deceptive investment advice and money-making
Sites with any type of content a reasonable public consensus deems to
be improper or inappropriate.
2. Your Advertisement Page can not contain any other popup windows. Any additional window generated by your site shall be considered a popup window, including popups, pop-behinds, or exit popup windows. If a popup window is installed on the URL at any time, PayPopUp.com may stop the campaign and you will not be entitled to a refund.
3. Your Advertisement Page can not have background music or sounds.
4. Your Advertisement Page can not contain scripts that alter users browser settings.
5. Your Advertisement Page can not contain any frame breaking codes.
6. If your site is changed during the campaign such that it includes inappropriate content, PayPopUp.com may stop your campaign immediately. In this case, you will not be entitled to a refund.
For our complete advertisers agreement: click here